Student Videos

I was genuinely surprised how good all these videos were! I personally prefer creative videos with clear speech and sound because it makes following them easier. Therefore, my favourite one was the "Aztek edition"- video by Sophie Chevalier, Michelle Marin, Elena Munk, and Christiana Tse. I also liked this particular video for the little drawings they had made to illustrate the content they were explaining. 

I also watched the "Brazilian Slavery and Abolition" -video by Linda and Magalee, and I found their work interesting. The way they delivered their message was clear and concise and the images were helpful and informative. I personally knew nothing about this topic, which was great, since they were able to teach me something new. 

On the other hand, the video by Anna and Nisa called "Independence Narratives, Past and Present", was rather entertaining. I appreciated their creativeness, since they had put some clear effort into making the video fun and unique. However, even if they were entertaining I sometimes found it hard to follow and the background noises were at times disturbing. 

Finally, I watched the video by Angela Pope, Ishan Gill, Deone Young, and Francisco Botero "The meeting of the two worlds III". This one had nice footage, but it was sometimes difficult to follow when the speech stammered and the sound was poor. 


All in all, I was impressed of the variety of topics and how well they were all done. 

 


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Week 12: Speaking Truth to Power

Week 13: Towards an Uncertain Future

Introduction